let's hope you're right and I'm wrong
-----Original Message-----

From:  Ed Leafe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: [OT] Bush challenges war critics to offer own plan
Date:  Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:14 am
Size:  867 bytes
To:  ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>

On Jan 15, 2007, at 9:50 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> you don't know that for a fact

        Two words: Mission Accomplished.

> I believe its just a matter of time before new york is hit again

        Hey, I believe that it's just a matter of time until the Packers win
the Super Bowl.

        See, I can throw out irrelevant predictions, too.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com