From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Michael Madigan
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:20 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: RE: [OT] Cracking down on CEO salaries

It seems to me that the shareholders should have a say in it.

Why should a CEO who's done horribly get a huge salary?

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/P125120.asp

I think all CEO salaries should be based on a base salary + a bonus, but
with a reasonable cap.  A totally broke company giving 40 million to a CEO
is just crazy.