David,

>>I recently came across a couple of the plastic cups from a San Diego DevCon
>>with the sand and
stuff in bottom.  I wonder how much they are worth?<<

The sand cups are cool and were from the year we were at the Swan in
DisneyWorld. I think mine are
still packed away somewhere. A few years back someone posted a request on
CompuServe IIRC looking
for one of the black FoxPro mugs given away with new purchases of FoxPro. I had
an extra one and
sent it to him for free. Not long ago my extra one broke and I wish I had not
let the other one go.
I still have a couple of the white FoxPro mugs and an umbrella.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com
www.rickschummer.com