On Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:38 AM Pete Theisen wrote:

>Never mind Albany, dammit, it is cold in Sarasota. 51 right now. Thank
God I'm inside. They
>always bring up this nonsense in the winter when I am freezing to
death.

When you get to single digits like we have had then let me how cold it
is!  I just had a guy over to help unfreeze the pipes to the shower.
The shower would not drain since there was a block of ice in it.  I had
put some insulating tape on it but that just kept it nice and cold. How
does it know?  8-)

David L. Crooks