Jeff Johnson <> wrote:

> I am a degreed accountant with many years in the field before turning
> to programming.  I use Quickbooks.  Always have, probably always
> will.  I download all of my credit cards and bank statements.  I run
> them through a VFP filter and then import them into Quickbooks.  I
> have used the SDK also, but haven't had time to do that for my own
> stuff.  I also have a CPA do my taxes because it is impossible for me
> to keep up with it.

I have to ask this question.  Why is a certified public accountant the
person everyone turns to for getting their taxes done?  You are doing an
audit and you need the certified mark for submission or your looking for tax
law loop holes?

I know a few CPAs who are very busy this time of year but they specialize in
Star-Box work.  I wouldn't ask them for assistance in taxes but because they
are "certified" they have a ton of business.

Stephen Russell
DBA / .Net Developer

Memphis TN 38115
901.246-0159

"A good way to judge people is by observing how they treat those who
    can do them absolutely no good." ---Unknown

http://spaces.msn.com/members/srussell/

7:54 AM