I know diddly squat about this, but have been asked to look into the
options.

We mail several catalogs each fall, and we think we can save on postage with
the use of bar codes?

Never did bar codes, and not sure where to go to find out what we need to do
for this to be effective with the U.S. Post Office.

Our mailing list is in-house, nothing special, just the usual vfp type app
with normal addresses, no zip code lookups, no address confirmations.

Thanks,

Jim

James E Harvey
Hanover Shoe Farms, Inc.