On 6/5/07, Eugene Vital <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> He speaks as though anyone cares what he is saying.

Meeeooowww! I actually appreciate his columns when he's advocating for
consumers against Big Companies. I think he's had some insightful
things to say on the DMCA, patents and copyrights. But I thought he
was off-base in several of the things he had to say in this column,
and wondered if others on ProFox list -  some pretty astute folks,
generally - would see similar problems.

I've tried starting similar discussions in Linux forums and either get
Windows-hating fanboys or "I don't use WIndows" for responses, which
makes for a pretty dull discussion.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC