I often get my replacement UPS batteries via Interstate Battery (the folks
who provide automobile and truck batteries).  You will need to determine
what kind of battery you need (size, amps, capacity, etc.)  If they have it
in stock it will work.  Also, they will take your old battery for free for
recycling.  I have had great luck using their replacement batteries, and the
price is reasonable (no shipping fees).

http://www.interstatebatteries.com

Gil