After all these years I still get to learn new things (new to me at least).
I thought it was clever enough to be able to do a Shift-Delete to bypass
sending deleted files to the recycle bin.  Folks still marvel at that little
trick when I do that <g>.  Now I have one more little arrow of cleverness to
show off with...  Thanks!

Gil