Check the vfp help for the version() function, the version property and similar.

Rafael Copquin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lou Syracuse
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 6:58 PM
  Subject: VFP project version?

  We have about a dozen VFP applications around here; some in VFP6, VFP7
  or VFP9.

  We know which ones are VFP9... but is there a way to tell which version
  a project uses?   Something in the project file perhaps?   We'd really
  hate to blow up a menu or cause other problems by opening/compiling in
  the wrong version.

  TIA,
  Lou

  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the
message. This footer also confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.
except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the
views of Merle Norman Cosmetics or The Nethercutt Collection.