  From: Richard Kaye
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 7:25 PM
  Subject: Barcode article en espanol...

  To our Spanish speaking members,

  Would anyone here be willing.have the time to translate this article
  from PortalFox? Or if it has been translated, point this gringo to the URL?

<http://www.portalfox.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=117&mode=nested&order=0&thold=0>

  or

  <http://tinyurl.com/4ch8e9>

  The code & fonts work very well (3 of the 7 encoding schemes scan
  perfectly with my equipment with little effort) but I'm sure there's
  more information in here that would be useful/helpful.

  Muchas gracias

  --
  Richard Kaye
  Vice President

  For the fastest response time, please send your support
  queries to:

  Technical Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Internet Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  All Other Requests - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  This message has been checked for viruses before sending.