Paul McNett wrote:
> Bill Anderson wrote:
>> These sites are down for me today, how about you?
>>
>> http://www.tedroche.com
> Yes... it times out. I can ping it and get a reply, but his Apache
> server is down or there's a firewall getting in the way...
>
>> http://docs.google.com/
> No
>
> Paul

Funny stuff. Machine is humming along just fine, and a traceroute from
Comcast to TDS shows I can get to the machine in a mere 18 hops (it is
all of 15 feet from me here, so of course I have to go through NYC to
get there.)

Locally, Apache's serving pages just fine, but ssh isn't getting
through, either, although pings work fine. I'll cycle the router and see
what happens. Thanks, all, for the alert!

--

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC