Vince Teachout wrote:
> I have a sneaking suspicion, that if I were to test a Windows Vista box
> that had been carefully loaded onto a new high-powered machine, and
> tweaked for maximum performance by a team of Microsoft Engineers, who
> were standing by to answer any questions, I'd probably like it, too.

Reminds me of the SQL Server vs. Oracle benchmark tests, where each side
would pound their chest saying that they had the greatest TPMs, etc.
Along with that--how each side would say that no one was allowed to
publish the results of their trials without the expression written
permission of the respective vendors.