Kristyne McDaniel wrote:
> Have you tried enclosing the memo field with [] at the point you copy it
> over? It seems to me that enclosing the excessive quote marks would take
> care of it.

No, it's that the field really has tons and tons of single quote marks,
hence why I was trying to STRTRAN them outta there.  It's not an issue
of opening/closing quotes....just garbage (extra bazillion) quotes
embedded in 80% of the field.  (Obviously they had a bug of some sort in
their software!!! LOL!)