No.  I have virtual clients!   ;^)  Just kidding.  When I log on to the
network I use Citrix.  Once I am in I am basically on a virtual PC.
Virtual PC's do not allow remote desktop connection to physical PC's.
They have on occasion given me rights on a physical PC so I could remote
desktop in, but that was a one time occasion for a special project.

I will try your recommendation.  If that doesn't work, they have a
facility here in Phoenix and I can go down there and log into the
network and will be able to use remote desktop.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SanDC, Inc.
623-582-0323
Fax 623-869-0675

Phoenix Python User Group - [EMAIL PROTECTED]