>If it was Obama, you all would be accusing him of high treason...and you know
>it.

For me, it comes down to the reason for cesession .  In the Alaska case, it is
BECAUSE of people like Obama.  When George Allen was Governor in VA and Sick
Willie was the Prez, and they were going back and forth about federal
interference, I would have completely backed him if he had put National Guard
tanks on the bridges to DC... and yes, I would have been happy to take my turn
on the front line.

Those who would impose heavy handed centralized control need to understand that
in 1776 we threw off one overbearing monarch... and that spirit still exists in
some of us.

--
Larry Miller

multipart/mixed