Adam Buckland wrote:
> Please change the category for this and stop wasting bandwidth, this
> is clearly not either [OT] or [NF] and just demonstrates the laziness
> of people that can't be bothered to consider that this is far too off
> topic for off topic and is demonstrably not not foxpro so should be
> classified [IF] for Is Foxpro related.

Hi Adam,
I'm new to this group. Please can you explain me what [OT] and [NF] mean in
this
group? Till now I'm used to use [OT] as Off Topic mark from other groups.

Thanks.

Petr Vileta, Czech republic
(My server rejects all messages from Yahoo and Hotmail. Send me your mail from
another non-spammer site please.)