Whil Hentzen wrote:
> When something increases at the same rate, velocity is constant,
> acceleration is 0. When velocity increases, acceleration is > 0. When
> velocity decreases, acceleration is < 0.

AKA deceleration.

Peter

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the person
or organisation to whom it is addressed.Its contents are confidential and may
be protected in law.  Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may
be unlawful.If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone or email.

While Rajan Imports has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise the risk
of virus transmission through email, we cannot accept liability for any damage
which you sustain as a result of software viruses.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they have adequate
virus protection.

www.rajan-group.co.uk

Rajan Imports Ltd
Head Office:61 Great Ducie Street, Manchester M3 1RR. Tel:0161 831 3700
Fax:0161 831 3715

London Office:17-19 Foley Street, London  W1W 6DW Tel:0207 299 7960