Madigan,

> Certain drugs could be legalized, but certain drugs are just
> too damaging.  Crack cocaine and Crystal Meth are two examples.

If pot and coke were legal they'd be cheaper and less harmful. Crack and
crystal would not have the same market if a safer, cheaper alternative was
available.

I'm all for using safer stuff. Pot is safer than alcohol, for example...

But that's an OT discussion that I don't care to start on this thread.

When it comes to clients, I want to work with ethical people doing a legal
business that does not offend my own sensibilities. There are programmers
that would rather work for a porn maker than a telemarketer, for example...

Kristyne McDaniel
http://www.kristynemcdaniel.com/blog
http://www.militarydraftissues.com/
http://www.mcstyles.com/

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't.... you are right.
 -- Henry Ford