Yes, I've been reading Rick's whitepaper on how to have SP1 & SP2
co-existing on my Development machine, link is actually here:
http://rickschummer.com/blog/2008/03/vfp-9-rtmsp1sp2-one-machine.html

but I didn't see it mention the run time files which is what prompted
the question..
(Obviously if the run time dlls are all named differently between SP1
& SP2 then in theory it should be 100% fine)