On Nov 4, 2008, at 11:20 PM, John wrote:

> I guess we need to start thinking about Nobama's cabinet.
>
> Rev Wright for what?
> William Ayers - head of CIA?
> Father Pfulgerrrr - secretary of state?
> Traitor, er, Colin Powell - ambassador to france?
> Tony Rezko secretary of housing?

        Wow, I thought you would realize how lame you sound with this crap by
now.

        You had your chance. Your unwavering, unquestioning support of  GWB
showed the depth and value of your wisdom. Time for you to step aside
with your hate and let the people who want to make things better get
things done. There's no way they can fuck it up any worse than your
choice has done.

-- Ed Leafe