I'm thinking about the saying "those who fail to learn the lessons of
history . . . . "

John Harvey

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Larry Miller
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 11:48 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: RE: [OT] President Obama

Not forgetting... just referrencing the tax credit explanation of the 'tax
cut'.  What concerns me is that we are very near the tipping point where
more than 50% of the population can vote for the other part of the
population to hand over its resources... or perhaps we have passed it.

I was amazed and saddened by the people going through the polls today that
were almost giddy with the idea of the O-man being elected.  It was evident
they were not in the group, even at the $42K cutoff that would be paying
higher taxes.  They just can't wait to get stuff taken from the productive
members of society.  They don't quite comprehend that the higher energy
prices from the environmental whacko policies he espoused with take back
anything they may have gained - plus so much more.

Has anyone heard, are Detroit and Oakland still there?

Larry Miller