I use the UT all the time. Some are hard to put up with, but it's a good
resource, regardless.

John Harvey

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Matt Slay
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:26 PM
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: RE: UT is down?

WoW...  This sentiment is news to me. I've been a paying member on UT for 11
years and always found great help and such there. I'm a nobody too, so it's
not like I'm in-the-club or anything.

I recently saw a dig from some VFUG list users at the VFPx team. Surprised
me there too.

Hmmm.. "FoxPro COMMUNITY" =.f.  (I know, type mismatch)

Paul McNett wrote:
> Matt Slay wrote:
>> UT = Service Unavailable  (1:00 Central Time)
>> Been that way for 30 mins.
>
> Good riddance?

Didn't know you ever hung out there, Paul?  Seems like lots of bad
feelings in the past about the UT, though.  From the short time I
invested in it, many seemed to come off as elitist, snobby.  I didn't
waste much time there.  ;-)