Yes, same thing.  I downloaded FF3 and didn't like it.  Perhaps I should try it
again.

Larry Miller

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Ellenoff
To: profox@leafe.com
Sent: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:48:00 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [NF] Firefox 3.0.3 memory leaks?

I've only recently made the switch out of IE and overall am very
happy with FF, but numerous times while having it open all day with
lots of tabs the computer becomes unresponsive, even when I'm not
doing anything with it at the time. I've seen FF using 300+mb and
there were only about 10 tabs open. On a fresh reboot, those same 10
tabs consumes ~75MB which is far more reasonable.

Googling has lots of hits for FF memory leaks, but almost all say
they've been fixed by FF 3 by now.

Is there other people experiencing this kind of problem? Any
solutions aside from not using FF anymore or waiting for a fix?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---