Michael Madigan wrote:
> I don't know what what would happen.   If the ruling comes before
inauguration day, I would suspect the election would be voided and a new
election date set.

Would they have new candidates possible on both sides?  Surely they'd
put forward different candidates on the (R) side if they could, given
how it all played out.

> If it comes after the inauguration, Obama would be forced to step down
and Joe Biden would be president.

...and that hag Pelosi would be the VP, right?  Isn't that the order of
succession?