Stephen,

>>You think that the sheare volume of Foxpro blogs is what keeps the index so
>>high?  I'd guess that
there is more in C# blogs in a week than VFP for a month.<<

And C# (#6) is way ahead of VFP (#19), so yes, it is the volume of blogs *and*
other posts (web
forums, press releases, vendor sites, etc.). Did you take 30 seconds and read
the way this is
calculated? Again as I posted in message to Paul:

http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/tpci_definition.htm

It is explained. Just read it.

>>My guess is that it is just an agent that reads every want ad on the web and
>>totals up your other
experience that could be useful.  That would give Java the high marks it gets
as well as VFP and
Delphi.  It is in no way an indication on activity for said language.<<

Your WAG is not only wild, but wildly wrong.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com
www.swfox.net