How true! You should read your own words more closely and not lap up what
the Abomination dishes out so readily.

John Harvey

-----Original Message-----
From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Ed Leafe
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 10:54 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Chaves warms to Obama after character reference from
Castro

On Jan 26, 2009, at 10:18 AM, Nicholas Geti wrote:

> If the U.S. is so evil, how can you stand living here? Why not move
> to Iraq
> or Iran or Palestine where people enjoy total freedom to live as they
> please.

        What an ignorant response.

        America has frequently gone off the right path, and it is up to its

citizens to speak up and take action to set us straight. We've done it
time and time again throughout our history. It is these people who are
the true patriots, not those who blindly accept the status quo.

-- Ed Leafe