Nearly all of the auto dealerships I work with and visit are about 10 years
behind the curve for all but their desktop machines.  There are a few
exceptions, but all-in-all what they have works for their needs.  Dated or
not, the term File Server is exactly what I am seeing out there, as opposed
to Domain Servers much less AD, and fewer File Servers than before as their
manufacturer related apps are predominantly web based.

Gil