Allen wrote:
> Maybe paranoid people should not go online then.
> Al

I happen to know a former MS partner (encryption area) who told me his
source code had to be sent first to n s a  which returned the compiled
code to be included in W$. We can only guess what they did to the code.
Maybe nothing, just compiled it, we all know there are only nice folks
over there. What would your guess be?