You sent a message to this list thereby speaking not only to me but to
anyone who choses to read your drivel.  Poor attempt to deflect the
question that I asked by attempting to direct insults at me, grade
school level, at best.  Now, care to answer the question that I posed?
Or would you rather hurl useless words in my direction as I am none of
the above, not that that fact has anything to do with either your
original post nor the question that I posed after reading it.

::michael