From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Sytze de Boer
Sent: 26 June 2010 00:00
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: App cleanup

I need to make some changes to a large app There are hundreds of users
of this app There is also 1 client for whom I have done a lot of
customisation When I started their customisation I did not know it was
going to grow to the extent that it has For this 1 customer, there are
now now 75 prg files and 32 scx files Probably half of those prg and scx
files are no longer used What is the best way to check if the prg and/or
scx is still in use ?

I've had a brief look at Coverage profiler and am very confused by it.
There used to be a very good program tree builder. Is there still
something like that?
I am tempted to "empty" the PJX file and let the system rebuild itself
but that is dangerous because if a prg is built into a report, it
doesn't automatically include such a prg.
Maybe I should copy the whole lot into a temp folder and do this?

Comments would be greatly appreciated

--
Regards
Sytze de Boer