To: <programm...@jsoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Jprogramming] Matrix Transformations based on local submatrices

Roger,

Thanks for this clear comparision.

I tried some experiments with the Rosetta code version comparing
rp 5 and rp 10 and I get different results for the two, suggesting
that maybe the Rosetta code does not produce a variable size grid.
Perhaps that means that you did not use the whole Rosetta code version
for your cases?

For example, compare the following 2 cases which produce different results.

  ;/7}.life ^: (< 14) rp 5
  ;/7}.life ^: (< 14) rp 10

--
(B=) <-----my sig