(1) There is perhaps a generational difference.  Young people might like
some background music?

(6) 10&#.^:_1 x converts a number to its decimal digits.  Alternatively,
"."0":x would be shorter than what's on the video.  But we quibble.

   10&#.^:_1 ]!100x
9 3 3 2 6 2 1 5 4 4 3 9 4 4 1 5 2 6 8 1 6 9 9 2 3 8 8 5 6 2 6 6 7 0 0 4 9 0
   "."0": !100x