Hi Martin,

I like the narration. The content and voice are really good, but there seems to
be a bit of distortion on the higher frequencies. You usually hear this on S's
and Ch's when those sounds are pronounced. You can equalize the sound by
reducing the audio above 2k Hz using an audio filter and I think that you will
find it sounds better. My guess is that it is an artifact of the microphone
that was used to record.

I do think that the narration improves the presentation.

Cheers, bob