But does scriptdoc still exist? It was a really handy utility. And, apparently
like the current experimental state of oxygen, was not limited to the standard
library.  In fact, scriptdoc would work with one's one scripts, not just the
distributed ones, provided one followed the simple format for the script's
opening comments.

On 21 Nov 2014 08:39:43 -0600, "tom arneson" <t...@tomarneson.com> wrote:

> See: http://www.jsoftware.com/jwiki/Addons/docs/joxygen
>
> I've made some use of this for my scripts. Note that you must install PanDoc
> (See: http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/)

---
Murray Eisenberg                murrayeisenb...@gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101         Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667        Mobile (413)-427-5334