Since jqt is not automatically installed, at least not with the .zip download
for macOS, it would seem to make sense to have a separate script, say
shortcutjqt.ijs, to make a workable jqt.app.

I tried to make such a new .ijs myself (and just for Darwin), but in
shortcut.ijs I just doh’t see any actual invocation of a verb to do anything!
All I see are definitions of verbs and nouns (shortcut, C, L, etc., vbs, win,
desktop, linux, gutter, plist, COM Darwin, darwin, jhsrun). What am I missing?

——
Murray Eisenberg                                mur...@math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
University of Massachusetts