Thanks Raul, I am familiar with these ideas, and using x: is almost a reflex
now.

I feel that to protect the new J user, mod should convert to extended precision
automatically or issue an warning message. Giving tha answer zero is very
misleading.

PS I am not so concerned with small numbers and measurability as with large
numbers and primality. Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle is not usually an
issue for me :)

Ragards, Rob.