The test:
1. Browse to jsoftware.com
2. Type "rand11" in the main search bar
3. I get 2 semi-useful results:

random <http://qymjdgu.jsoftware.com/docs/help602/user/script_random.htm>
qymjdgu.jsoftware.com/docs/help602/user/script_random.htm
<https://www.google.com/search?q=rand11&sitesearch=jsoftware.com&btnG=Search#>

   1.

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:wcdyB688qv0J:qymjdgu.jsoftware.com/docs/help602/user/script_random.htm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

randomize, verb, sets a random value into random link. rand01, verb,
generate y random numbers in interval (0,1). rand11, verb, generate y
random numbers in ...
Definition Summaries - Jsoftware
<http://www.jsoftware.com/docs/help602/user/sys_lista.htm>
www.jsoftware.com/docs/help602/user/sys_lista.htm
<https://www.google.com/search?q=rand11&sitesearch=jsoftware.com&btnG=Search#>

   1.

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qHR9crs8xA4J:www.jsoftware.com/docs/help602/user/sys_lista.htm+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
   2.

<https://www.google.com/search?q=related:www.jsoftware.com/docs/help602/user/sys_lista.htm&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis-aa01JzXAhVH7IMKHVyCCWoQHwgwMAE>

rand11, random, v, generate y random numbers in interval (_1,1). range,
numeric, v, range from a to b [in steps of c]. readbmp, bmp, v, read bitmap
file, returning ...

​Both links eventually lead to this page:
http://www.jsoftware.com/docs/help602/user/script_random.htm

That page has the following table with no links for rand11, or for that
matter most of the other verbs:
random: various random number utilities
Name Type Description
deal verb deal x items from y (no repetition)
dealx verb deal x indices from shape y (no repetition)
randomize verb sets a random value into random link
rand01 verb generate y random numbers in interval (0,1)
rand11 verb generate y random numbers in interval (_1,1)
setrl verb set random link
toss verb pick x items from y (with repetition)
tossx
<http://qymjdgu.jsoftware.com/docs/help602/user/script_random.htm#tossx>
verb pick x indices from shape y (with repetition)

​

So I still can't see the code for rand11. I can guess that there is a
folder somewhere labeled "random" or maybe it's a file, but there is no
clue where that is. A direct link in the rand11 text on this page would
avoid a lot of hunting around on the website.

Skip