I hadn't seen System/Library, and it looks like it lacks what we are trying to add, so I say we should carry on.

What I want us to have is a resource with a description of every entry point - every verb, adverb, and conjunction.

Since related functions are often in the same script, it is reasonable to group the descriptions by script.  Then, as long as a search can get a user to a script, they have a chance to find what they're looking for.

Arrangement by script would probably be the easiest way to create the data too.

Once we have the descriptions, we can decide how to arrange them.  I would ponder that later.

Henry Rich