Yes, agreed.  I have added a bit to the top of http://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Vocabulary/Libraries describing what to do; feel free to add more.

I have also created lines for the misc and util script you gave. There are no descriptions; editors will have to fill those in.

We can start thinking about the next phase, and what the final product will look like.

What about a set of pages containing lists of headings, one per script, and a table for each script describing each entry point and how it is invoked; and separately a keyword index pointing into the pages?

Or maybe use Google to take the place of the keyword index.

Henry Rich