I checked the ncurses addon and can find no reference of
mvwaddch there. I can see the addon is outdated and
need update but I'm busy in other projects at the moment.
You are welcome to provide patch for it.

Чт, 17 мая 2018, james faure написал(а):
> Indeed, almost all of the mv* functions are macros;
>
> The 'api/ncurses' script has redefined some of these for use in J, but hasn't
> done this consistently.
>
> In fact it seems to be a little out of date, I also had to update it to read
> ncurses.so.6 rather than .5
>
> My ncurses header still went to the trouble of declaring all the macros as
> library functions, which certainly explains the strange results !

regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24
gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --armor --export 4434BAB3