only one quote ("  '  ") on the first line,  and three on the second.

Any relevance to you?

Mike

On 03/12/2019 09:47, R.E. Boss wrote:
For me, this did not result in beta-s, even with the correct quotes and after a
restart.

    load'pacman'
    je_update_jpacman_''
did work.

R.E. Boss

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Programming <programming-boun...@forums.jsoftware.com>
Namens Eric Iverson
Verzonden: maandag 2 december 2019 19:09
Aan: Programming forum <programm...@jsoftware.com>
Onderwerp: [Jprogramming] 901-beta-s

901-beta-s is available.

This fixes a few bugs in previous betas.

This is (really and truly) the last beta, so please pile on to try to find bugs
before they slip into the release.

The release will be on the weekend of Dec 14.

The jengine upgrade is now integrated into pacman. If you have updated to
the latest base library, do the je upgrade with:
    load'pacman
    ''upgrade' jpkg 'jengine'