minesweeper works on 903 (windows Qt) for me.  I think that it also worked on 902

Don Kelly

On 2021-05-01 3:10 a.m., Ric Sherlock wrote:
Minesweeper appears to be working fine for me in J902 (Windows Qt) and on
Android.

Bill it looks like the dialogs with xywh commands were introduced to
support jnet? However they don't seem to interfere with the Windows Qt
version for me.

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 1:40 PM Devon McCormick <devon...@gmail.com> wrote:

Trying to run minesweeper in either J 9.02 or 9.03 (JQt version) gives me
the following error:

run''

|xywh : command not found

: wd