answeres below

Am 08.02.22 um 21:12 schrieb Henry Rich:
Generalities may spur the imagination, but to use _. we would need a detailed spec for what every verb would do given indeterminate input. Where would it appear in the collating sequence?

Collating:
maybe I’m naive but I thought it wouldn’t matter much
as long as it’s defined

for the verb spec, I thought my desription was complete
I’ll take another look
If _. doesn't match _., how would I find the number and location of _. values in an array?

part of the i. family belongs to what I called selectors
so I don’t see a problem there (but you need to know the correct idioms)
The fact that Roger didn't find a way to integrate _. into the language should put us all on warning that the problem is very hard.

absolutely.
Is there documentation of what thought has already gone into this?
I’m trying to figure out where those problems are I don’t see yet.
(which doesn’t tell anything about those problems but about me:
currently, I’m unable to see them)
Henry Rich

--
mail written using NEO