What release version did it work on?

Henry Rich

On 8/27/2022 1:46 PM, Devon McCormick wrote:
My older, non-multithreaded, version works by dividing files into batches
in advance but this means that there may be a 10-20% difference in task
times because we do not know in advance how long it takes to process each
file.  The advantage of the multithreaded version is that the variance
between threads is minimal since all threads are pulling from the same
stack.
I should probably re-iterate that the code worked a few weeks ago and has
only started failing lately.