I don't love the proposal, as I think a conception of verbs as first class should involve _less_ hackery with representations, not more. But I don't feel that strongly either way.

More fruitful, IMO, would be to work out how to add closures, as I think there is a more urgent need for that (u./v. is a band-aid). Perhaps taking inspiration from kernel (but skipping the mutation!).