Here, I suspect that you're only getting noun values in your closure
-- you'll have to sprinkle those noun references with something like
`:6 if you want anything else. That's probably not a huge problem.

But, thinking about this, personally I'm not seeing a lot of
motivation for this approach, either. (What problems would this solve?
I'm sure there are some great motivating examples out there. And
closures certainly have a lot of popularity. But... position in a list
can be thought of as being conceptually analogous to a variable, so it
should be apparent that we already have some support for the
algorithmic role of closures.)

(I should perhaps also note, here, that conjunctions and adverbs which
have verb results are self-currying.)

Anyways... I'm not thinking particularly deep thoughts here -- I'm
just reflexively reaching for motivating examples (which might assist
in forming some of those sorts of thoughts).

Thanks,

--
Raul