Hi

I am Abhishek, a Technical Recruiter with *CNCS Infotech*. After reviewing
your resume online I felt compelled to reach out to you as it seems like
you are having a great skill match for the position I’m looking to fill
with one of my client in *Troy, MI. *Our client is hiring actively and I
believe this could be something which you could explore. Finding the right
balance and knowledge with the expertise of your professional background is
paramount to the success of this role. Is this the type of opportunity you
would make a move for? Please let me know if you’d be interested in this
job opportunity, I would like to talk to you over the phone to discuss more
about it.

*Please see the job details below:*

*Job Title*: *Embedded Engineer*

*Duration: 12 + months*

*Location: Troy, MI*

*Client: HCL America/* *Nippon Seiki*

*Job Description *

·         Develops, creates and updates software design documents adhering
to established development process to ensure proper and efficient software
design.

·         Writes debugs and tests software code for automotive embedded
software systems.

·         Reads, analyzes and interprets microcontroller manuals to write
driver level software to get the microcontroller running.

·         Creates state diagrams, block diagrams and sequence diagrams to
illustrate the software structure at higher and lower levels.

·         Performs QAC checks to assure that software code follows MISRA-C
requirements.

·         Ability to read, understand and create diagrams, charts and
schematics.

Mandatory Skills:

Technical / Soft Skills

Expertise Level (Expert / Good / Knowledge)

Remarks

Embedded C , C++

Expert

CAN/LIN/MOST/SPI/Ethernet, 32 bit microcontroller

Expert

MISRA

Good

*Thanks & Regards*