*Hi,*
*           I Hope you are doing well I do have UI Angular Lead role *

*Share your resumes to mo...@thoughtbyte.com <mo...@thoughtbyte.com>*

** Angular Lead: ** *

*6+ Months*
● 10+ years  UI development and  Angular development required
● 5+ years programmatic interaction with relational database systems
● Experience in OOAD, agile processes, design patterns, SQL and UML
● Develop components for a reusable framework to be used by other
development teams
● Analyze &amp; Design -- Ensure business and requirements artifacts are
created that effectively
model the customers requirements. Will use industry best practices and
tools, and will use
established patterns and/or recommend new design patterns.
Document and Report -- Complete project documentation as required,
including logging
status, risk, progress, and effort on assigned work
● People development – Mentor and train new team members; actively
collaborate with others
within and outside of the team

Best Regards,

*Mohan Thakur*
*Associate Director*

510, Franklin Ave, Suite 2 and 3
Nutley, NJ 07110

(973) 512-7452

mo...@thoughtbyte.com

Hangout ID: mohanthoughtb...@gmail.com

Linkedin :Mohan Thakur <http://linkedin.com/in/mohanthakur>

www.thoughtbyte.com

*Certified Woman Owned Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE)*