Greetings from 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 !! I am having an urgent opening for
the below mention project.
Please let me know if you are comfortable with requirement . Kindly share
relevant resume @ neh...@accurogroup.com

*!! Day 1 Onsite !!*

*Role : Automation Tester( Selenium)*

*Location:  **Winston Salem NC*

*Duration:  Long time contract *

*implementation partner: TCS*

*Interview Mode : Video call*

*Rate : $47/hr Max *

*Years of Exp: 5+Minimum *

*Must have : Automation selenium only, but need strong profile as she/he
will sit next to customer*

Skills:-

Automation Testing, Selenium WebDriver, QTP/UFT, HP ALM, JAVA and Agile
techniques,

1. Demonstrated experience in Manual and Test Automation including
planning, script development & maintenance, and execution.
2. Proficiency in software testing techniques, Agile methodology, testing
tools, defect tracking systems
3. Should have experience in managing multiple projects and tools like ALM,
UFT and Selenium
4. Hands on experience in eliciting and documenting data, business and
technical requirements

Regards

Neha Gupta

Direct: +1-919-626-9621|